Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Unshakable

Like a crazy composer who gets a melody in the middle of the night and wakes up from bed to write it down, in the same way I've just gotten up to write this down, on the verge of falling asleep.

I'm not sure if I even write this properly, but I know where this is coming from.

In many ways I feel that I'm like Moses. Moses wasn't a good speaker and stammered, I was the same way, not confident about anything, sometimes I still feel lacking in areas of life. People who develop the habit of stuttering are usually not confident that's why they can't speak properly. Imagine a person who wasn't confident enough to speak up, had enough faith in my Dad that oceans parted.

The transformation that God did in him, from the time he saw the burning bush, when he didn't have enough confidence to go back even when He was told by God, to the time when He had thousands of thousands of people standing behind him and his only place to turn to was God... that must've been indescribable.

Faith enough that oceans may part.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Faith enough that oceans may part.----wow.. quote it MR.!!!! lovin that too much.. brilliant revelation